Rick,
flog a subject to death? Just for the record, you can edit the
elm/group/etc. ID of any element in Visio. ElmIDs will survive
roundtripping as well. The 'selection' behavior is pretty obvious!?!
(Don't select nothing and you'll get a complete export as well:-)
The custom properties namespace is clear useful and transparent to
scripting as well. Unlike you I've used Visio2003 for svg, found it
considerable useful!
Regards
Paul
--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Bullotta"