Hi,

I have a html webpage with SVG elements embedded in it, with
javascript files referenced in the html. One javascript file is
around 400kb in size as some data is hard coded into it.

My question is, can you reference gzipped javascript files in the
html doc, like you can with just SVG docs, .i.e. no html embedded
with SVG, just an SVG page. I have tried this in the same way as
before,

ungzipped

<script language="JavaScript" src="dhbData.js"
type="text/javascript"></script>

gzipped

<script language="JavaScript" src="dhbData.js.gz"
type="text/javascript"></script>

Cheers,

Dyfed