inf_demo schrieb:

> --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, Holger Will <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > as far as i understand it , binding is done via a match of the
> element-
> > attribute with the local name of an element. so i think creating
> your
> > definition, and then do myXBLElement.appendChild(definition) should
> be
> > enough.
>
> This is what I have done.  However, after building the shadow tree, it
> is appended to an svg or g element not an xbl element, which is
> supposed to remain independent of the rendered elements afaik.
>
> Johanne

Hi Johanne
are you david, whom i answered ? or did you just have the same question ?
did i misunderstand ? it sounds like you try to implement XBL, i thought
you just wanted to create definitions via js!
i really dont understand what you mean with: "after building the shadow
tree, its appended..."
what i meant, was that when creating definitions via js, you just append
this definition to an xbl- element. you dont do anything with any shadow
content...
please clearify.
cheers
Holger