Which entity is going to support SVG? Adobe obviously has not followed
through with its original commitment to develop an SVG viewer and
development environment via their W3C relationship. Who really cares
why Adobe dropped the ball..?? Let's face reality: Unless a quality
entity picks up the pieces, we're going to be wasting our collective
time.

Francis

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12h9i03pm/M=362131.6882499.7825260.1510227/D=groups/S=1706030389:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1122765561/A=2889191/R=0/SIG=10r90krvo/*http://www.thebeehive.org
">Get Bzzzy! (real tools to help you find a job) Welcome to the Sweet Life
- brought to you by One Economy</a>.</font>