Hi Keith,

Generally speaking you want to build an html/svg/ecmascript user interface
which can fetch and display your svg map content using either scripting DOM
manipulations on a local file or on an external file retrieved through
webservice methodologies.

This allows you to use a single interface to call in various drawings, much
like a document browser and manager. This way, you can use content generated
in a 3rd party development tool like Adobe Illustrator CS without needing to
post-process your drawing files.

If you are not up to making this yourself and prefer to purchase a commercial
pan/tilt/zoom framework to stick your content into, contact Vectoreal who
would be happy to make you an offer for this:
http://www.vectoreal.com/contact.html

Ronan

--
Bare feet magnetize sharp metal objects so they point upward from the
floor -- especially in the dark.

 --> contact me: ronan at roasp dot com

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hb07h2e/M=362329.6886308.7839368.1510227/D=groups/S=1706030389:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1124618876/A=2894321/R=0/SIG=11dvsfulr/*http://youthnoise.com/page.php?page_id=1992
">Fair play? Video games influencing politics. Click and talk back!</a>.</font>