Peter Kalev wrote:
> I work for a small company in Los Angeles and our web based application
> is centered on SVG (IE6/ASV3). Regardless of the fact that I consider
> myself a newbie, I am the "local" SVG guru...  :) I would have loved to
> participate in the SVG Open conference, but our travel budged is kinda
> tight, so if the Open comes to San Diego, hell, I will walk down there.

There are loads of XML conferences that are very happy to see some SVG
folks tag along. I'm sure if anyone wants to try coordinating with
OSCon's XML folks (it should be in Portland or San Diego) for the summer
or with XML 2006 for next fall (don't know where it'll be, but in the US
for sure), then get in touch with them, I'm sure they'll help.

--
Robin Berjon
   Senior Research Scientist

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/1U_rlB/TM