Andrew,

[irrelevant] WPF.  s/P/T/ ? ;-)

Well, it was a keynote. The future is great. Everything is fine. I agree,
there was not much meat. Maybe the keynote transcript is published somewhere
with more...? If so, I am sure our MM friends will happily pass it on to us.

This is obviously a dangerous place to talk about MM since we always end up in
some wierd flame-soup that clogs our mailboxes for days on end.

I wonder increasingly if our little world won't realign itself from SVG vs MM
to SVG + MM vs WMF.

Ronan

--
Ronan Oger