Lets hope the rumours that heard a while back are true that Google are
possibly bringing out a browser built on Mozilla which would probably
speed things up for SVG, as someone said if you ask your Director

"Install FF, its better " they would say "FF, whats that", but if the
same was to be asked

"lets install Google browser cos its better" Director would say "yeh"
cos everyone uses it (almost) or has heard of it.

Whatever is going to happen its gotta go vector somehow

The Vector Wars 2006-2008

lol

Richard

Francis Hemsher wrote:

>Hi Domenico,
>I believe, unless IE7 picks up SVG and runs with it, we're all dead
>in the water, and should pick up our tents and move to another tribe.
>Francis
>
>--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "domenico_strazzullo"
><[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>>I know. Just wish things could speed up. Imagine Adobe shutting
>>

>down
>

>>asv download page, then the transition period could be fatal. I've
>>always been optimistic all the time but now I kind of find it
>>difficult. I mean FF it's good it's going to be there at some
>>

>point,
>

>>but how long can it take? And if we loose IE at the same time or
>>before... I mean, svg can't go on forever like this, at the mercy
>>

>of
>

>>market fluctuations, with no corporate decision makers.
>>
>>Domenico
>>

>>--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, Ronan Oger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>

>wrote:
>

>>>So this is a thing there's FF, I presume? Good thing there is an
>>>

>>SVG
>>

>>>alternative out there...
>>>
>>>On Tuesday 06 December 2005 00:16, domenico_strazzullo wrote:
>>>

>http://www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/pressroom/pressreleases/200512/120505

>>world's

>The

>>across

>>technologies,

>>click "edit my

>>Computer internet

>>drive   How

>>Service.
>>

>>>--
>>>Ronan Oger
>>>Director
>>>RO IT Systems GmbH
>>>     ...Building Web2.0 with SVG since 2001
>>>
>>>Tel: +41 76 527 3552
>>>Fax: +41 44 274 2402
>>>
>>>http://www.roitsystems.com
>>>
>>>--
>>>Ronan Oger
>>>Director
>>>RO IT Systems GmbH
>>>     ...Building Web2.0 with SVG since 2001
>>>
>>>http://www.roitsystems.com
>>>

>-----
>To unsubscribe send a message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>-or-
>visit http://groups.yahoo.com/group/svg-developers and click "edit my
>membership"
>----
>Yahoo! Groups Links
>

>---
>[This E-mail scanned for viruses for your protection]

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses for your protection]

http://us.click.yahoo.com/I258zB/QnQLAA/TtwFAA/1U_rlB/TM