Actually I haven't got any of my SVGZ files to display with FF and I always
compress them when I display in XHTML pages.  The only times I've been able
to test event handlers is in SVG files (uncompressed) which are not embedded
in XHTML.  Therefore the use of iframes would seem irrelevant.  I'll look at
your site and see if I can figure anything out.

Richard Pearman       http://www.pixelpalaces.com/
The next stage in the evolution of web comics:
http://www.onlinecomics.net/pages/details/listing.php?comicID=4415