On 12/5/05, domenico_strazzullo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 12/4/05, Doug Schepers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > p.s. Don't confuse Jonathan's politeness for insincerity. He's a
> stand-up
> > fellow

Thanks Doug. I appreciate you saying so.

Which I'm not confusing. I think I know how to detect arrogance. And
> of course I appreciate his efforts and dedication, as I already
> said, and I even gave him credits on http://www.dotuscomus.com/svg/
> well upfront (for what it's worth) in spite of an earlier
> manifestation of arrogance which I didn't consider, attributing it
> to over excitement and fatigue.

Appologies if I come across as a bit of an annoying, arrogant prick
sometimes. If I do I guess that's partly due to my often abrupt, to the
point writing style, exacerbated by frequently writing the same things over
and over to different people. Being unintentionally curt certainly doesn't
mean I think of myself as being superior to anyone else though. On the
contrary I'm well aware that many of the people I correspond with have a
great deal more experience of authoring actual SVG content than I do. My
goal is to help SVG grow while minimising the pain felt by content authors
by communicating. No offense is ever intended.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/KIlPFB/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/1U_rlB/TM