I had to quit using the 6pr, because it looks like it has a resource
leak of some kind. After a few minutes of poking around on my graphic
(whick is just doing mousovers / zooming / panning) it started
getting really slow and unresponsive, which never happens with the
ASV3 version. So we really only have the ASV3 release, which is
missing a lot of useful features.

--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "Doug Schepers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi, Geoffrey-
>
> Well, unless Francis has some sort of insider knowledge, I think
it's safer
> to go with what Adobe themselves have said:
> * SVG-Tiny support (in mobile stuff) will continue (from the
Adobe/MM merger

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.QUssC/izNLAA/TtwFAA/1U_rlB/TM