--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "Francis Hemsher"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I asked my accountant today If I could put 50 grand(US) on the line.
> She chuckled, and said "not again, Francis"...we've travelled many
> intresting journeys together.
>
> I, for a fact, know that certain entities have tried to run my site's
> SVG file in FF with absolutely no success. You just can't do it.
> I'll give you thirty(30) days to post an FF demo that runs:
> http://www.mobiusPortal.com/AvianFlu/viewPort_AF.asp
>
> All files have been purposely exposed so you can access them.
>
> Francis

I think it is better that I include a link for the machine generated
FF_DEMO at http://www.oneplusplus.com/Download/FF_DEMO.HTML.

This is a 242Kb long. However if we employ two-end customized
compression technic it will be about 20-25Kb of XMLHTTP bandwidth for
LARGE MAP; Instead of loading one 450KB SVG we can safely load 20
different resolution maps- Plus the one-time overhead is about 40K bytes.

As I state on the previous message that the IE only work good on about
6000 elements. This link is for the FF But if you want to do good for
the IE then we have too work around thru IFRAME(s). Such as one for
the America continent one for the Australia, one for the Anartica ...

Thanks

Happy New Year!!!!

Phi

Most low income homes are not online. Make a difference this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5UeCyC/BWHMAA/TtwFAA/1U_rlB/TM