--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Has anyone compiled a "how-to" for making your SVG app work in Opera?
> Mine works
> in FF and ASV, but I only get a fragment of it displayed in opera,
and without
> any error messages it's kinda hard to know what opera doesn't like
about it...

> Guy

Just to be clear, we have been more or less talking about Opera 9
(currently in Preview status) and not Opera 8.5.  Opera 8.5 implements
SVG-Tiny 1.1, but Opera 9 is where you can do the good stuff:
scripting, filters, etc.  Opera 9 has a good error console too (Tools
> Advanced > Error Console).

For the most part, if my app works in IE+ASV and Firefox, it just
works in Opera 9 (see http://labs.opera.com/ for a weekly build).