Francis Hemsher:
> I guess what I must say is if Batik can't get past a clean
> navigation process of their site then I don't want to use them.
>
> You say there is no problem?...well I surely know if I do have a
> problem, don't you think?

It is planned to move away from that site to something nicer, like the
Forrest generated Fop site (http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/).  It
just hasn't been a priority lately.  But yeah, the only problem I could
imagine is if the images aren't loading for some reason.

--
 Cameron McCormack                      ICQ: 26955922
 cam (at) mcc.id.au                     MSN: cam (at) mcc.id.au