I actually wanted to give feedback, but didn't manage.

They made me to create a ms passport (which I avoided so far). After creating
that
passport I came to a listing of programs which told me to apply for a program.

What should I do here? Just wanted to give feedback. Also the program for
internet
explorer was already expired on 3/21

Is there an easy link to get to this feedback page or an advice to get there
directly?

Andreas

--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "Francis Hemsher" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>