Hi Phi,

I don't understand this at all.

As I understand it, the final result through this "magic" process is a static
raster image.
What is the benefit of receiving a static raster image? In that case
PNG/GIF/Jpeg work just
fine.

The interesting part of SVG is the interactivity and animation part. If an SVG
solution does
not support these, I don't see any real benefit over other static raster images.

But maybe I just misunderstood the process or the result.

Andreas

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/1U_rlB/TM