Hi Bruce,

> Could you check http://www.lrcwe-data.com/UDFCD.svg ?
> Most of my SVG applications now crash Opera 9.  I had to go back to
> 9b2.  Nothing in the error console - full crash of Opera.

It crashes on MacOSX as well with Opera9 final.

Could you write a bug report on bugs.opera.com ?

I don't know if there is a crash report on Windows. On MacOSX one gets a text
file with the
state of the applications, libraries and system information that will help the
developers of the
app to see where it crashes. One can provide that along with the bug report.

Andreas

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/1U_rlB/TM