Hi all

Someone must have encountered this before (I hope so anyway).

I'm trying to pass parameters to an SVG app. I can do this using URLs
(eg /my.svg?param1=1&param2=2) and this works fine, until you hit the
IE 5.5 bug talked about as bug 3a on this page: http://
www.swiftview.com/tech/tests/ie_bugs.htm. In IE 5.5, as soon as my
query string gets longer than about 20 characters, the activeX
control fails to start. This is extremely irritating, as this
approach is otherwise successful in every platform and browser we've
tested.

So, I'm now trying to figure out a workaround.

How successful have people been getting browser<->plugin
communication working with SVG? Could someone please point me in the
direction of any good resources and info about this?

Guy

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/1U_rlB/TM