Hi Andre,

I had him try Start->Run->'cleanmgr' and I renamed the file, neither of
which worked. I eliminated the global nature of the variables, and he
now just gets "Microsoft JScript runtime error: Object expected". Very
non-descript. My errors, when they occur, name the variable and the
line/column it occurs on, and the error popup looks different, mine has
a large red X on it and his does not. He has the latest version of ASV,
but that shouldn't matter, the app runs ok on the older version 3s. I'm
leaning towards that problem is unique to his computer, but I'm not
ready to make that assumption.

Thanks!
Sean