this was sent to the wrong address.

Subject: Re: Simulate Ctrl & Alt Key Press to Zoom and Pan
Date: Wednesday 20 September 2006 13:38
From: "shivir_12" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi richard,

I was looking at your code down below. It indeed looks very
impressive.

Just wondering if you some other code that works with "path" objects
and NOT "polygons".

Any help would be appreciated.

regards
Shivir.

--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, Richard Gnyla <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

wrote:
> Anil
>
> A simplified script is available at
>
> http://www.eventex.co.uk/compatible/index.aspx
>
> It works in IE + ASV and Firefox 1.5
>
> The javascript is in the .aspx source of the page - the svg source

just

> has an ID of the svg and then ID's for the different polygons.
>
> Richard
>
> Anil Kumar Vemu wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am also looking for a similar solution. It would be nice of

you if

> > you can post the 'trick' to the groups. Also I had tried to

check

> > the live demo - The URL has been changed and now we need to

contact

> > the sales desk for a demo.
> >
> > Thanks in advance
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Anil Vemu
> >
> > --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "fddfsadfsafdsdafsdfa"
> >
> > <tawang@> wrote:
> >> Hello Richard,
> >>
> >> I looked at your demo and it's great.  Is it possible to show

me

> > how
> >
> >> to do it?
> >>

> >> Tao Wang
> >> taowang@
> >>
> >> --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Gnyla"
> >
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > for
> >
> >> the

be

> >> turn

Alt

trick

> >> the

keydown,

code

0

> > 1
> >
> >> 176/D=gr

oups/S=1706030389:HM/EXP=1102617279/A=2434971/R=0/SIG=11eeoolb0/*http

> >> /www.n

> >> M=298184.5639630.6699735.3001176/D=groups/S=

> >> subject=Unsubscribe"svg-d

03/12/2004

03/12/2004

> > -----
> > To unsubscribe send a message to: svg-developers-

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> > -or-
> > visit http://groups.yahoo.com/group/svg-developers and

click "edit my membership"

> > ----
> > Yahoo! Groups Links
>
> --
> Richard K Gnyla
> eventex solutions
>
> tel . 01905 758 745
> mob.07801 365 146
> www.eventex.co.uk

> contain privileged or copyright information. If you are not the
> intended recipient you must not copy, change, distribute or use

this

> email or the information contained in it for any purpose
> other than to notify us. If you have received this message in

error,

> please notify the sender immediately, and delete this email
> from your system. We do not guarantee that this material is free

from

> viruses or any other defects although due care has
> been taken to minimise the risk.

Ronan Oger
Director
RO IT Systems GmbH