Revelon,

Optimisation is often browser-specific, beyond the tried and true methods such
as the good ones which Phi Tran offered.

Have you considered looking at whether it is your svg code or your scripting
which is eating CPU cycles? Complex javascript is resource consuming if there
are no breaks in the code that give other processes a chance to go. For games
which often work with infinite loops, it is possible that you might be
consuming all the cpu resources simply because you tell your javascript to.

For Moz-specific performance questions, you might consider asking on the irc
channel "svg" on irc.mozilla.org. alternatively, there is the
[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list that has members with the
expertise you require.

Ronan Oger lailing list account
http://www.roitsystems.com
http://www.roasp.com