OK, thx, you're right. But since getting matrix is done only once at
the initiation phase and during gameplay is only updated, I will
probably stay at my previous solution...
Anyway .. thx for your point... but, during game I'm often affecting
fill attribute and sometimes using rgb color schema. Is there some
object, comthing like NewRgbColorSVG/NewhexColorSVG to use it in
similar way like: object.style.fill = NewRgbColorSBG(0,10,20)? or any
other way? Parsing of rgb or even hexa could take time and if there is
some faster way and I've fill in heavy yous, I'll give it a chance...

Marek