Hi there,

As an additional note, I'd like to say that I get to work every day
with the latest (give or take a couple of weeks) trunk of Gecko,
which is also used in Mozilla, for Joost and that the progress in SVG
support and mixing with other XML grammars supported natively in
Gecko has been truly amazing. Not surprised that André is already
benefiting from it. Firefox 3.0 should be a significant milestone for
SVG development, just like FF 1.5 and Opera 9 have been before it.

Antoine
--
Blog — http://the.fuchsia-design.com