Re: [svg-developers] Re: is working in IE7 and ASV

Fri, 02 Mar 2007 05:54:41 -0800

I can see the pictures with embed and iframe, but not inside object.
I am using IE7 + ASV3.03

I have working examples where IE7 works very well with ASV, using EMBED and
html2svg scripting.
I never tried with OBJECT.
I tried with IFRAME but gave up with html2svg scripting because i get "access
denied" errors all the time and i cannot tamper with SVG files, or better said,
i dont' have the time to patch dozens of files just for adding the custom
script necessary to make them work with IFRAME and IE7.

You see how curios is the world, i am complaining about other browsers,
especially when it comes to font management.
But i understand that if fonts are not a priority, probably you're better off
with Firefox or Opera.
Unfortunately, in my case, font management is paramount and firefox 2.0.0.2
native svg is just ages behind ASV in this area.
It seems slightly better in Opera, although i couldn't get much help on a
problem i had with CSS styling and font size.

Bye,
Flavio