Hi,

I don't know Adobe's plans but I'm still planning on changing my main
SVG design environment from IE+ASV to whatever reaches a similar (or
better) standard first. Of course this might be my opinion e.g. I
really need an environment which can also display (X)HTML so Squiggle
is out (at least the last version I tried) and I need something that
can use JavaScript, filters etc..  I can probably live without Markers
(I've used them once) and Masks.

The only thing which could make me change my mind is if all development
on Renesis, browsers with native support etc. stops and/or Adobe brings
out a better version of ASV.

Richard Pearman       http://www.pixelpalaces.com/
The next stage in the evolution of web comics:
http://www.onlinecomics.net/pages/details/listing.php?comicID=4415

--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "Leonard Rosenthol"