Mars does NOT use WebKit.  It does, however, share some technology with
ASV.  Remember that Mars' use of SVG is strictly for static page description
and does not include any of the more "dynamic" aspects (ie. no filters or
scripting).

AIR, however, does use WebKit - though versioin 1.0 will not include SVG
support.

Leonard