Dupemenot wrote:

I have been trying to work with svg in IE but it seems to work only if
its inline(which has its own disadv). Is it possible to work with
regular svg in IE? I have installed the plugin (adobe version 3.03)
but still no help.

Yes, the plugin does work just fine. It could be that your server is
incorrectly configured. Take a look (using IE with the plugin) at a
simple file such as
http://srufaculty.sru.edu/david.dailey/svg/ovaling.svg

If you can't see that, then something is wrong with your installation of
the plugin. If you can, then it seems something is wrong with the files
you've created or with the way in which your server serves them.

(btw, the above will not animate in browsers that do not support
SVG/SMIL)

Hope this helps

David