develop...@yahoogroups.com]
> On Behalf Of steltenpower
> Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2008 2:28 PM
> To: svg-developers@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [svg-developers] Re: Converting JPG files to SVG
>
> I guess you already got your answer at
> http://kaioa.com/node/42#comment-265
>

> --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "Judy Perry" <judylp@>
wrote:

> > I create files for Desktop Cutting machines (Wishblade, Pazzles,
> Craft Robo,
> > etc) and I am adding on files useable with the Cricut machine.
But
> it uses
> > svg files - hence the need to convert from jpg (or wmf) to svg.
> >

> > Judy
> >

> > * * * * * * * * *
> >
> > Judy Perry from Tracy, CA
> >
> > Website: http://www.littlebit.com/rubber1.htm
> >
> > Free Cutter Files: http://tinyurl.com/5wdyo2

It is not the first time when I'm trying to explain: there is no way
to create perfect raster to vector converter (conversion from JPG to
SVG is in fact this op) without advanced gradient fills support.
Linear, radial and meshes-based methods are too primitive. Visit
http://www.smartfills  and download SVSViewer.zip. This prog
contents some image files. These files has been created with my
converter, what converts raster images to something like SVG files.
Actually, theses files with SVS extension content set of records,
what could be included into SVG too (this is why I name my vectors
SVS- something as close to SVG as possible). Currently I'm trying to
enhance conversion algorithm and structure of SVS files too: I see,
that there are some things, what could be done better. But, even
current state of advanced gradients fill shows enough clear, how
flexible and impressive SVG graphic could be.
P.S. If someone wants to play with my converter a little, let me know