Thanx, Andreas. I did download and play with the latest nightly
WebKit build. My few SMIL things worked fine and so does View Source!
Compared with ASV3, certain other things work better and certain
other things work worse. I seem to have a text problem, that may be
my own problem, but it works fine with ASV3 and Firefox3, so I had
assumed I had coded it correctly.
—Ken