Hi,

Well I've just done a test case but I've still been unable to duplicate the
problem.  Obviously there's some factor besides multiple nested g and svg
elements and changing display with JavaScipt.  However the problem occures with
http://www.pixelpalaces.com/dk/orientation.svgz, which is about the simplest
file in the comic.  It could take me a long time to work through all the
possible combinations (external js files, external css files, various types of
SMIL etc.), so I'll go through the rest of my comics and see if I can find some
more clues to the problem.

Richard Pearman       http://www.pixelpalaces.com/
The next stage in the evolution of web comics:
http://www.onlinecomics.net/pages/details/listing.php?comicID=4415
Read my Helium articles: http://www.helium.com/users/212199
South Alberta Cactus and succulent society:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=20360241008
Make money from discussing things: http://www.myLot.com?ref=Graptopetalum