Hi,

I don't know what tests you've conducted but cetainly in many frames of my
comic the SMIL is the only thing that DOES work.  However I think that my
animated filter, used for the hot zones that make characters change colour if
something will happen when you mouse over them, prevents other things from
rendering. Frames that don't have them allways(?) work. There seems to be at
least one other factor as at least one frame with a hot zone renders perfectly.
 At least that's my latest theory, I plan on testing it later today.  Perhaps I
should say that I'm using Windwos XP in case it works differently with other
operating systems.

Richard Pearman       http://www.pixelpalaces.com/
The next stage in the evolution of web comics:
http://www.onlinecomics.net/pages/details/listing.php?comicID=4415
Read my Helium articles: http://www.helium.com/users/212199
South Alberta Cactus and succulent society:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=20360241008
Make money from discussing things: http://www.myLot.com?ref=Graptopetalum