From: svg-developers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:svg-developers@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Tom Sparks
Sent: Sunday, October 02, 2011 6:35 AM
To: svg-developers@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [svg-developers] scaling proportionally to A4 page

I been creating some TSP ( Travelling Salesman Problem ) Art using the guide at
http://wiki.evilmadscience.com/TSP_art
the result file has a width and height that is too large to fit on a A4 page

I have been using inkscape to scale the image, but inkscape has become close to
unresponsive

I am in need of a program that can scale the image proportionally to A4 page
size

--
tom_a_sparks "It's a nerdy thing I like to do"
Please use ISO approved file formats excluding Office Open XML -