Hullo! This is my first post here.

I am just discovering SVG. I am particularly interested in interactive SVG,
using javaScript.

I made a little demo based on code from carto:net, which works rather nicely on
PCs, but has some problems on mobile devices:

http://bgay.monline.dk/clone.svg

Android loads, but doesn't render the source code. You only see the code in the
browser window. Is this a MIME type issue? Or does Android require SVG to be
wrapped in HTML?

iOS (iPad) loads and renders the file, but clicking on the 'button' does
nothing but spit out my console.log messages. I don't get the nice moving
'clones' at all. Why? I've tried hunting for any documentation about iOS
limitations with SVG, but have found nothing.

I don't have access to a windows phone 7 device, but I am assuming in-browser
SVG doesn't work on that system. Is that correct?

Thanks in advance!