Hi David,

Thank you for your input!  Google still doesn't accept SVG yet.  I have been
given two contacts at Google that should improve my chances of getting them to
accept SVG.  I'll be contacting (attempting anyway) them later this week.  If I
can make a compelling enough case then maybe I might get lucky and have it
benefit us all.

If you have time please check out our online SVG animation tool at
www.Pac-n-Zoom.com and click on the "Cloud" link.  I intend to send you some
comparisons to RaveGrid this week.

Best Regards,

Jerry