Hi Jason,

Thank you for the suggestion.  Our technology creates animated SVG online,
using Firefox to convert the photos into SVG and then to animate selected parts
within the photos.  We use SMIL which means that IE-9 is still worthless for
animated SVG and needs the Adobe SVG Viewer.  Opera seems to display the
animations best.

Our goal is to offer our tool to app developers so they can incorporate it
inside some cool new apps that make them money (thereby also making us money
too).  We will tell them to do this in iFrames if the have to, but we would
rather gain faster traction by getting some platforms or sites to accept SVG
uploads early on.

Based upon your suggestion, I tried a few sites to see if I could upload *.htm
files at Tumblr and Facebook; however, they didn't like that format either.  I
haven't had a chance to try others yet but I will.

Thank you again for your kind offer of advice, it was very greatly appreciated!
 Please check us out at www.Pac-n-Zoom.com and animate SVG online.  We only
have SVG functions "resize" and "move" in straight lines but later this week we
will let users "rotate" and "skew".  In about 2 more weeks we should enable
them to also use opacity.  Using our tool is a bit awkward and without much
user help at the moment BUT that will improve of course...besides it's free for
now anyway!

Best Regards,

Jerry