Hello,

I have main resource ConfigurationResource and the subresource
EnvironmentsResource.
I am using swagger-io api version 1.5.9 with artifact id swagger-jaxrs.
The swagger is generating tags configuration but without any method inside.
If I remove hidden=true from subresource then is OK. It should work with
hidden=true as EnvironmentsResource is a subresource and I do not want it
to be listed separately. Any idea?

@Path("/config")
@Produces(MediaType.APPLICATION_JSON)
@Api(value = "Configuration Resource", description = "Configuration:
environments", tags = {"configuration"})
public class ConfigurationResource {

@Timed
@Path("/environments")
@ApiOperation(value = "environment operation", tags = {"configuration"},
response = EnvironmentsResource.class)
public EnvironmentsResource getEnvironmentsResource() {
    return environmentsResourceProvider.get();
}
}

@Api (hidden = true, value="environments", tags = {"configuration"})
@Produces(MediaType.APPLICATION_JSON)
public class EnvironmentsResource {

@Timed
@GET
@Path("/{id}")
@ApiOperation(
        value = "Get environment by id", httpMethod = "GET", response =
JsonWrapper.class,
        notes = "The environments provides a method to get the environment
by id")
@ApiResponses(value = {
        @ApiResponse(code = 200, message = "The content is a descriptor for
each of the matching results.")})
public JsonWrapper getEnvironmentById(@ApiParam(value = "The environment
id", required = true, defaultValue = "1")
                                        @PathParam("id") BigInteger id) {
return null;
}
}