From: <swagger-swaggersocket@googlegroups.com> on behalf of "Robert M."
<rmundkow...@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, 16 May 2017 at 7:51
To: Swagger <swagger-swaggersocket@googlegroups.com>
Subject: swagger.io online editor does not work?

Glad there is a link to old version, anyways the online swagger.io editor seems
to be broken.

Does not work in Firefox (53.0.2) or Chrome (58.0.3029.110).

Problems:
1) When you click on a menu, the menu opens and never closes
2) When you open dialog box to import a file, "open file" button does nothing,
but "Cancel" button seems to work

Rather surprised there are problems, I would think people use this all the time.