Hi Philipp,

The example you gave is indeed buggy, but I don’t know if it’s because the
original was buggy, or as you said, being on the road kinda jumped things
around.

Based on your example, I’m attaching a definition that’s valid – let me know if
that helps or if you have any further questions.

parameters:
  session:
    name: session
    in: body
    schema:
      $ref: '#/definitions/sessionData'

definitions:
  sessionData:
    type: object
    properties:
      sessionId:
        type: string
      timestamp:
        type: string

paths:
  /services/{serviceId}/start:
    parameters:
      - name: serviceId
        in: path
        required: true
        type: integer
    post:
      parameters:
        - $ref: '#/parameters/session'
        '200':

On 13/06/2017, 12:13, "'Philipp' via Swagger"