Hey,

thanks for your last example. I found my mistake.
A copy from my first post, second example:

parameters:
  sessionInformation:
    - name: sessionInformation
      in: body
      required: true
      schema:
        $ref: '#/definitions/Session'

I placed a '-' before the name, that causes the trouble and generated the
mysterious (for me) error: 'is not exactly one from
<#/definitions/bodyParameter>,<#/definitions/nonBodyParameter>'. If I
delete the minus, everything is fine.

Thanks, Philipp