From: <swagger-swaggersocket@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Tom Johnson
<tomjohnson1...@gmail.com>
Date: Friday, 16 June 2017 at 13:42
To: Swagger <swagger-swaggersocket@googlegroups.com>
Subject: JSON automatically minified in responses > examples object

When I add an examples property in the responses object, the example is
automatically minified.

Here's an example. Go here:
http://idratherassets.com/restapicourse/swaggercomplete/. Expand Weather Data,
then look for the "400" Response (test operation). (This comes after the 200
example.) That JSON is minified. But if you look at the YAML file
(http://idratherassets.com/restapicourse/swaggercomplete/swagger_weather.yml),
search for "400:", you'll see that the JSON is not minified there.

Also, if I change it to the formatting to this:

        400:

         examples:

            application/json: >

              {

               "query": {

or use | or |- instead of >, then the JSON also gets escaped (in addition to
being minified).

Is this a known bug?