I want to be able to pass a comma-separated list of codes. I (attempted to)
defined /getByCode/{code} (see attached) to handle this request. The
generated server code in ServiceImpl has the method signature correct -

public Response getFacilityByCode(List<String> code)

If I key one code in the editor form it works, but when I add a second code
in the editor form my service implementation gets only one List element
with the value of - [00,01]
What is causing them to be combined as a single entry and not being passed
as a List of two elements of 00 and 01? What do I have wrong? It should
have split the input into two elements in the List, right?