I am trying to implement Swagger to my rest api which is development with
Java Spring Boot. There is a problem on model parts of swagger. The problem
is Detail abstract class and extended classes are not seem in Swagger UI's
and the other output files. I am just seeing the baseclass with detail
object as  null.

You can find the code on below.

public class BaseClass {

   @ApiModelProperty(value ="Id of baseClass.", readOnly = true)
    private String     id;

  @ApiModelProperty(value = "Description of baseClass.")
    private String     description;

    @ApiModelProperty(value = "Value is equal to subclass json object value.")
    private Detail     detail;...

My abstract class which is attribute of baseclass.

@ApiModel(value = "Detail",subTypes = {Page.class,Rank.class},discriminator =
"detail")public abstract class Detail {}

My extended classes from Detail Abstract Class;

Page Class:

@ApiModel(parent = Detail.class,value = "Page")public class Page extends Detail
{
       @ApiModelProperty(value = "The page URL.")