I am not very technical but have been asked to find out if Swagger plays
nicely with WordPress (or vice versa really). Does anyone know how we could
host a Swagger file on a WordPress site? Do we need to get the json or
.yaml file converted to html or can WordPress work with the Swagger file? I
can't seem to find anyone talking about this but with so many companies
using WordPress (and we are about to) there must be some who are using
Swagger to create API reference documentation and then hosting it on a
WordPress site right?

Thanks,

Vanessa