I have several swagger.json files describing my APIs. What I want is the
ability to host them, similary to what SwaggerHub does, but with the
feature of updating them remotely.

Is there a way to do that? Ideally what I would want is to link my Git to
SwaggerHub so that when I git push a new swagger.json file in my Gitlab
project, SwaggerHub gets updated. Another solution would be to update
SwaggerHub via an API during the build of my project.

Are there any ways I can do something similar to this? If I decide to host
the file myself, can I still have the UI that Swagger provides??

Thanks.