Hi,

I am really new (just started) to working with the Swagger environment and
tools, and have a question.

I notice that with Swagger-Editor, you can use it to create stubs for
client and for server (e.g., Java stubs).

Also, my understanding is that, with codegen, you submit a yaml for a
Swagger api and it gives you back a stub code.

Is that correct?

If so, are the code exported from Swagger-Editor and from codegen the same
or similar?

Also, for the code generated for Java clients and servers, it looks like
they assume a gradle environment.  Is there a way to get the Swagger-editor
to generate Java code that only needs a Maven environment?

Thanks,
Jim