If we used codegen instead of swagger-editor to create either a Java
client-side or server-side API would it be possible for codegen to create
the API code in a Maven (but not Gradle) project?  The problem I have is we
do use Maven in our dev environment, but not Gradle and I am not sure if
they will allow us to use Gradle.