Hi Thomas!
I have use the 1.5 Version of SWAMP.

I meet a difficulty in operations with Variables.

I need to execute simple action - to increment a variable on each entering
in Node. I try to make operations in "scriptaction" field. And the questions
are:
 - how to declare a variable?
 - how to make mathematical operations with it?
 - maybe exist other way to make increment without using scriptaction?

Bellow is code how I try to make it, but it not working:
<!-- NODE FIX -->
   <node name="fix">
      <description>Bugs fixing</description>
            <scriptaction name="script_example">
             <description>Increment iteration</description>
                <script>
$wf.getDatabit("testdataset.iteration").setValue($wf.getDatabitValue("testda
taset.iteration") + 1);
                </script>
            </scriptaction>

<!-- MANUAL TASK -->
         <manualtask name="fix_task" eventtype="fixed">
                <description>Bugs fixed </description>
                <longdesc> DONE when finished</longdesc>
       </manualtask>

 <!-- EDGE to  -->
          <edge to="test" event="fixed"></edge>
</node>

I would really appreciate if somebody can explain the how I can solve this
difficulty.

Sincerely yours,
Vasyl Matyashovskyy