Vasyl Matyashovskyy schrieb:
> Hi Thomas!
> I have use the 1.5 Version of SWAMP.
>
> I meet a difficulty in operations with Variables.
>
> I need to execute simple action - to increment a variable on each entering
> in Node. I try to make operations in "scriptaction" field. And the questions
> are:
>  - how to declare a variable?
>  - how to make mathematical operations with it?
>  - maybe exist other way to make increment without using scriptaction?

Hi, the syntax of velocity scripts is explained here:
http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity/docs/user-guide.html

In the next version of SWAMP it will also be possible to
use groovy (http://groovy.codehaus.org) scripts which are more powerful.

> Bellow is code how I try to make it, but it not working:

We use the following code in one of our internal workflows to increment
a variable:

<scriptaction name="set_reopened_counter">
<description>Setting re-opened counter</description>
<script>
#set ($reopened = $wf.getDatabitValueAsInt("l3set.statistic.reopened"))
#set ($reopened = $reopened + 1)
$wf.getDatabit("l3set.statistic.reopened").setValue("$reopened")
</script>
</scriptaction>

Greetings

--
Thomas Schmidt (tschmidt [at] suse.de)
SUSE Linux Products GmbH :: Research & Development :: Internal Tools