What do you mean by the original Apshai?  Do you mean not the "Trilogy" or
are you talking about a specific platform?  I have a few of the 1979
"original" Apshais complete in box.  I don't think they are very rare.  I
also have most of the later games in the Dunjonquest series:

Upper Reaches
Curse of Ra
Danger in Drindisti
Hellfire Warrior
Morloc's Tower
Datestones of Ryn
Sword of Fargoal
Temple of Apshai Trilogy

I still need Gateway to Apshai, which is a cartridge for C-64 and
Colecovision (which I don't want).  Not rare (because it is one of the
later ones in the series), but I just haven't picked it up for some reason.

I also have most of the companion "Starquest" series:

Rescue at Rigel
Invasion Orion
Star Warrior

I am looking for Starfleet Orion, if anyone has one for sale or trade.

Best regards,
Hugh