All the Eidos boxes have that shape? Then I don't know if it's an European
"feature" or if the following just happened in Portugal, but both Final
Fantasy 7 and Tomb Raider 3 sold in these parts have ye olde regulare
rectangulare boxe.

Pedro R. Quaresma
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"All your base are belong to us"

                    "Hugh Falk"

                    <hughfalk@minds                    Para: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                    pring.com>                    A/C:

                                                  Ref:

                    27-07-2001                            cc:

                    14:48                  Assunto: RE: [SWCollect] Awkward game
packages
                    Solicita-se

                    resposta a

                    swcollect

FF VII came in the triangle shaped EIDOS box that most of their games came
in (Tomb Raider, etc.)...a bit awkward, but not overly large or difficult
deal with.

Hugh